Shay Underwood Professional Moving Company in Ogden, Utah
Moving can be stressful. It takes so much work, and you can get exhausted real quick.
- Leave all the heavy lifting to us. Our crew loves the job, and it shows.
- Utah home and business owners have been raving about our moving services.
- You can check out our reviews for yourself.
- Our team has the ability to stack a trailer tight and safe. No need for extra trips, & that saves time and money!
- We also treat your belongings with care. Your walls and doors are kept from dings and dents.
- We can move large items like cars and boats. There are no specialty items that we turn down.
- Pianos, safes, computers, gym equipment & antiques are just some of the specialty items that other moving companies will not include in their list of items for moving.
- At S&S Moving, we would gladly accept the challenge of moving any specialty item that you might have.
If you want your personal belongings and office equipment moved in 1 day or less, we can provide it for you as long as you are within a 500-mile radius from point A to point B.
Shay makes sure that the team is made up of moving professionals that you can trust & rely on. Background checks have been done with every member, and they have been working together for years.
Personal hygiene is important to us. You wouldn’t want movers who are dirty handling your personal belongings or office equipment.
We also have the latest equipment in moving like a brand new 35-foot trailer we bought in 2018. The straps and blankets we use are also brand new to ensure that no damage will happen with fragile items, and your belongings will remain clean.
Call us to schedule your move today!
S&S Moving COMPANY
Meet the Team
Shay will be at majority of the jobs to make sure everything goes smoothly, safely & quickly. He’s there to help the team with heavy lifting.
In charge of all fragile items
Christa is in charge of fragile items such as pictures, TVs, lamps and glassware. She makes sure that all these are wrapped carefully for safe travel. She also preps all furniture with blankets and wrap for the heavy lifters to come grab. Christa helps with scheduling, social media and answering any questions the client may have while the team is in action.
In charge of packing the truck
Anthony packs the truck so things are safe for travel. S & S Moving has got many referrals and calls about Anthony stating the amazing job he had done at packing the trucks. He makes an incredible amount of items fit into the truck, so we can make most jobs fit in just one load to get them all to you in the shortest time possible.
In charge of any disassembly or assembly
Ryan disassembles and assembles furniture that are too large to fit through hallways and doors. He is also in charge of wrapping and blanketing all fragile items. Ryan is great at packing the truck to make sure everything will be safe during travel.
In charge of all the boxes and other items
Andee is fast and makes many trips to the truck. Andee has great work ethic, and never slows down. Andee is also strong and helps whenever team lift is required.
Human Relations and Heavy Lifter.
Jarron makes sure the client is up to speed with the process. He answers any customers’ questions while the crew is in action. He lifts majority of heavy items.
Shea is always on the team of two who carries the large and heavy items. Shea is 190lbs of solid muscle and has great coordination, which helps when carrying large items up and down stairs.